Would you have changed the ending to ‘Ahoska Season One’, or did you like the way it ended?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Lando Calrissian
        429 Midi-chlorians
        Jedi Knight

I thought Ahoska was pretty good. And while the ending was neat in that it was a little unexpected, I still don’t know if I love the role reversal where Ezra leaves Peridea, but Ahsoka and Sabine get stuck and left behind. What are your thoughts?

Jabba the Flubb
          350 Midi-chlorians
          Jedi Padawan

I liked it pretty well. Sure, I was a bit surprised that Ahsoka and Sabine didn’t find a way back, but I thought it was neat that there was a wizard statue seen at the end as Baylan Skoll was walking away. So, maybe the planet they’re on still is going to play an important role in the story going forward

Lando Calrissian
              429 Midi-chlorians
              Jedi Knight

That’s a good point. I’d forgotten about that weird mountain carving, but it does seem like there might be something cool that will still happen before they return back to the normal galaxy.

Jabba the Flubb
                  350 Midi-chlorians
                  Jedi Padawan

Yeah, I’m going to be excited for Ahsoka Season 2!

TK-421
                  59 Midi-chlorians
                  Jedi Youngling

I wonder if the Son is not really dead, or somehow Baylan is going to harness the power that the Father or Son had…

Lando Calrissian
                      429 Midi-chlorians
                      Jedi Knight

Interesting thought. Definitely want to find out whatever that meant when Season 2 comes out

Reyna Fett
                    399 Midi-chlorians
                    Jedi Padawan

I liked the show except Sabine seemed a little bland, like she didn’t have as much personality. Maybe they were trying to show she’s depressed at Ezra leaving without her crying all the time, but she seemed shallow. The ending was cool and WAY unexpected but overall I liked it! Also the music was SO GOOD I just wish they’d used more of Thrawn’s theme from rebels. Everyone else’s themes were Amazing!

Viewing 2 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                DISCUSSION FORUMS CODE OF CONDUCT

By participating in discussions on TrueSWFans.com, you agree to uphold a high level of professionalism in avoiding the use of vulgar, unkind, or inappropriate language. We reserve the right to moderate and remove content that does not meet this standard. For more details, please review the section labeled 'Discussions Forums, Topics, and Express Permissions' in our Terms & Conditions. Please agree to these terms below.

By participating in discussions on TrueSWFans.com, you agree to uphold a high level of professionalism in avoiding the use of vulgar, unkind, or inappropriate language. We reserve the right to moderate and remove content that does not meet this standard. For more details, please review the section labeled 'Discussions Forums, Topics, and Express Permissions' in our Terms & Conditions. Please agree to these terms below.

By signing this form, you agree to this code of conduct.