Which live-action TV series are Disney’s best and worst works so far?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Lando Calrissian
        428 Midi-chlorians
        Jedi Knight

It’s tough, but for me, I’d say Mandalorian: Season 1 is the best, though Andor is amazing in its own way- it’s just to hard to compare Andor to anything else Star Wars since it is so different.

TK-421
          59 Midi-chlorians
          Jedi Youngling

I think Ahsoka was the best. Andor was good, but just too slow

I liked Ahsoka because there was a good mix of fighting – both Force users and non force users. Plus, Thrawn is such a neat enemy, and I’m really curious to see what will happen on peridea now that Ahsoka and Sabine are stuck there

Hopefully season 2 comes out quickly

Lando Calrissian
              428 Midi-chlorians
              Jedi Knight

That makes sense- I agree that there were some good fighting scenes. Kenobi also had some good fighting scenes at the very end, but I agree that the ending to Ahsoka was pretty intriguing- more so than in many of the series so far.

Sam Mulberry
                42 Midi-chlorians
                Force-Sensitive

Ahsoka was fine, but I would have liked to see more action from Ezra

Kenobi had the best action just took awhile to get to it but I agree it wasn’t as slow as andor

Lando Calrissian
                    428 Midi-chlorians
                    Jedi Knight

Even though Andor was slow, in some ways I liked the pace, because it really built up the hype- like when they infiltrated the garrison on Aldhani- took a long time to get to, but then was totally awesome!

Jabba the Flubb
                    350 Midi-chlorians
                    Jedi Padawan

Anything but BoBF- that was just too weird. Not a good idea to make a sci-fi be like an old western in my opinion

Jabba the Flubb
                      350 Midi-chlorians
                      Jedi Padawan

I would say that I liked Ahsoka but there were just too many plot holes for me. It still was decent, but not my favorite

Jabba the Flubb
                      350 Midi-chlorians
                      Jedi Padawan

Andor is the best for sure.

Sure- it’s way different from everything else Star Wars, but I think it’s different in a good way. Really shows how evil the Empire is and how dangerous the galaxy really is, to the point that it hits close to home

That plus the great acting and intense build ups make it my favorite so far

I am curious to see though what the Acolyte will be like

Lando Calrissian
                          428 Midi-chlorians
                          Jedi Knight

Good point- yeah I like how real the galaxy feels in Andor. I’ll be looking forward to Season 2 for sure

Viewing 2 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    DISCUSSION FORUMS CODE OF CONDUCT

By participating in discussions on TrueSWFans.com, you agree to uphold a high level of professionalism in avoiding the use of vulgar, unkind, or inappropriate language. We reserve the right to moderate and remove content that does not meet this standard. For more details, please review the section labeled 'Discussions Forums, Topics, and Express Permissions' in our Terms & Conditions. Please agree to these terms below.

By participating in discussions on TrueSWFans.com, you agree to uphold a high level of professionalism in avoiding the use of vulgar, unkind, or inappropriate language. We reserve the right to moderate and remove content that does not meet this standard. For more details, please review the section labeled 'Discussions Forums, Topics, and Express Permissions' in our Terms & Conditions. Please agree to these terms below.

By signing this form, you agree to this code of conduct.