What would you fix to make the Book of Boba Fett better?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jabba the Flubb
        350 Midi-chlorians
        Jedi Padawan

I think most fans agree that the Book of Boba Fett was a bit of a disappointment. There were some things I liked about it, but ultimately, it just felt lacking. I want to know what you would have changed to make it better- or was the fundamental plot just not the right direction for the story to take?

Jabba the Flubb
          350 Midi-chlorians
          Jedi Padawan

I think they needed to change the direction after Boba learned from the Tusken people. Instead of defending Mos Espa and becoming its major domo, I think he should have gone on a specific hunting task to uncover a plot by the Hutts or something that involved more mystery and hunting around the galaxy.

Lando Calrissian
            431 Midi-chlorians
            Jedi Knight

I think it would have been really cool if Boba ended up needing to catch a bounty as part of the plot somehow…something that would have shown him in his true element and how good he is at hunting and fighting.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        DISCUSSION FORUMS CODE OF CONDUCT

By participating in discussions on TrueSWFans.com, you agree to uphold a high level of professionalism in avoiding the use of vulgar, unkind, or inappropriate language. We reserve the right to moderate and remove content that does not meet this standard. For more details, please review the section labeled 'Discussions Forums, Topics, and Express Permissions' in our Terms & Conditions. Please agree to these terms below.

By participating in discussions on TrueSWFans.com, you agree to uphold a high level of professionalism in avoiding the use of vulgar, unkind, or inappropriate language. We reserve the right to moderate and remove content that does not meet this standard. For more details, please review the section labeled 'Discussions Forums, Topics, and Express Permissions' in our Terms & Conditions. Please agree to these terms below.

By signing this form, you agree to this code of conduct.