What do you think the ‘M-count’ is?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Lando Calrissian
        428 Midi-chlorians
        Jedi Knight

I’ve got a few ideas myself, but I really want to know what everyone thinks the ‘M-count’ is. And what do you think the ‘M’ stands for?

Reyna Fett
          399 Midi-chlorians
          Jedi Padawan

I think ‘M-count’ is Midiclorian count. Because aren’t they trying to prolong Palpys life? I heard that Jedi age slowly and live longer than average lifespans so maybe Palpatine is trying to do that? He’s a Sith and none of them seem to age gracefully. He’s always been scared of dying. It also seems like they’re trying to justify Palps returning in the rise of Skywalker
          (I really have no idea this is just my speculation)

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      DISCUSSION FORUMS CODE OF CONDUCT

By participating in discussions on TrueSWFans.com, you agree to uphold a high level of professionalism in avoiding the use of vulgar, unkind, or inappropriate language. We reserve the right to moderate and remove content that does not meet this standard. For more details, please review the section labeled 'Discussions Forums, Topics, and Express Permissions' in our Terms & Conditions. Please agree to these terms below.

By participating in discussions on TrueSWFans.com, you agree to uphold a high level of professionalism in avoiding the use of vulgar, unkind, or inappropriate language. We reserve the right to moderate and remove content that does not meet this standard. For more details, please review the section labeled 'Discussions Forums, Topics, and Express Permissions' in our Terms & Conditions. Please agree to these terms below.

By signing this form, you agree to this code of conduct.