Was Vader more powerful than Palpatine?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jabba the Flubb
        350 Midi-chlorians
        Jedi Padawan

Okay, so I know it may seem like an unnecessary or superficial question, but I’ve always wondered if Vader did become stronger than Palpatine or not. In EP 3, Palpatine tells Yoda that Anakin will become more powerful than either of them which tells me he wasn’t more powerful than them yet, but probably would be. What are your thoughts?

Lando Calrissian
          428 Midi-chlorians
          Jedi Knight

I don’t think Palpatine ever let Vader get as strong as he was. I think Vader’s abilities were severely stunted after he lost to Obi-Wan on Mustafar, which played right into Sidious’ hand.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      DISCUSSION FORUMS CODE OF CONDUCT

By participating in discussions on TrueSWFans.com, you agree to uphold a high level of professionalism in avoiding the use of vulgar, unkind, or inappropriate language. We reserve the right to moderate and remove content that does not meet this standard. For more details, please review the section labeled 'Discussions Forums, Topics, and Express Permissions' in our Terms & Conditions. Please agree to these terms below.

By participating in discussions on TrueSWFans.com, you agree to uphold a high level of professionalism in avoiding the use of vulgar, unkind, or inappropriate language. We reserve the right to moderate and remove content that does not meet this standard. For more details, please review the section labeled 'Discussions Forums, Topics, and Express Permissions' in our Terms & Conditions. Please agree to these terms below.

By signing this form, you agree to this code of conduct.