Does anyone else think that there could be other Mando/Jedi (besides Sabine)?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Reyna Fett
        399 Midi-chlorians
        Jedi Padawan

I know it’s not likely because the Mandalorians hate the Jedi, but it says in Tarre Vizla’s Wookiepedia page “Tarre Vizsla was a Force-sensitive human male who, was inducted into the Jedi Order around 1050 BBY, becoming the first Mandalorian to do so.” ‘First Mandalorian’ it basically implies that other mandos became Jedi! I don’t know much about the EU/legends besides Karen Traviss’s Republic Commando novels so I don’t know if there already are/were; I know that technically now Sabine is in the Ahsoka show. But I want to know if there are others. It would be great for one to show up in coming shows and movies even in the background.

TK-421
          59 Midi-chlorians
          Jedi Youngling

I think it would be cool if there are more too, but I don’t think there are any others yet in canon. Maybe the Armorer is Force sensitive?? She is so mysterious, so I feel like it could be possible

Reyna Fett
            399 Midi-chlorians
            Jedi Padawan

Maybe, I read a theory that the Armorer is Rook from the clone wars season 7, one of the ‘mauldalorians’ but her being Force-sensitive could explain how she absolutely demolishes stormtroopers and anyone she fights.

Reyna Fett
              399 Midi-chlorians
              Jedi Padawan

I would love if Bardan Jusik from Karen Traviss’s Republic Commando novels would show up. He was a Jedi turned Mandalorian. And he got to keep his lightsaber. Really I’d like to see the whole Skirata clan. Those characters are so good and I think they really deserve a place in the official Disney cannon. Not just the EU/legends.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          DISCUSSION FORUMS CODE OF CONDUCT

By participating in discussions on TrueSWFans.com, you agree to uphold a high level of professionalism in avoiding the use of vulgar, unkind, or inappropriate language. We reserve the right to moderate and remove content that does not meet this standard. For more details, please review the section labeled 'Discussions Forums, Topics, and Express Permissions' in our Terms & Conditions. Please agree to these terms below.

By participating in discussions on TrueSWFans.com, you agree to uphold a high level of professionalism in avoiding the use of vulgar, unkind, or inappropriate language. We reserve the right to moderate and remove content that does not meet this standard. For more details, please review the section labeled 'Discussions Forums, Topics, and Express Permissions' in our Terms & Conditions. Please agree to these terms below.

By signing this form, you agree to this code of conduct.